Zdravstvena ustanova Ljekarna Salus is owner of page www.ljekarnaonline.hr and web shop,General terms and conditions apply to all registerd user. Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of business is confirmed by customer with his registration, thereby becoming a registered user. The user is obliged to take care of the security of his password and change it from time to time. You can use the web shop pages exclusively to search our on-line database, to inform about products and the company and to buy the offered articles. Use of the site for other purposes without the written permission of the owner is punishable and is subject to copyright law of the Republic of Croatia.
Orders at the Ljekarna Salus web shop can only be made by adults.
The ljekarnaonile.hr website is not a substitute for a medical examination or pharmacy consultation. The information on the ljekarnaonline.com website should not be used to diagnose. If you have any symptoms, consult our pharmacist or your doctor. If you have any doubts about the choice of self-medication, justification, or how to use it, consult your pharmacist or doctor.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding or taking any medicines, ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice before choosing a self-medication.
By using the ljerkanaonline.hr website, you are deemed to agree that ljekrnaonline.hr nor the Ljekarna Salus will not be liable for any direct or indirect, material or non-material damage caused by interpreting information from the site ljekrnaonline.hr or by selecting a preparation from the online pharmacy.
Information about the products offered on ljekarnaonline.hr is taken from the declarations of each product, the internal product instructions or they are taken from materials (brochures, leaflets, websites) edited by the manufacturer, importer or supplier of each product. The photos are taken from the manufacturer or supplier and may not necessarily be identical. We strive to provide as accurate and detailed information as possible about each product. We reserve the right to make any mistake in the description or photograph of each product. Zdravstvena ustanova Ljekarna Salus reserves the right to change information (including item prices and special offers) on the site without notice.
We recommend that you consult a pharmacist before buying products, especially dermocosmetics, medical products and nutritional supplements. You can consult by telephone, e-mail or directly through the Ask a Pharmacist link. According to current law, medicines may not be marketed in Croatia online. Zdravstvena ustanova Ljekarna Salus has reported the sale of medical products remotely online Hrvatskoj agenciji za lijekove i medicinske proizvode: www.halmed.hr, Ksaverska cesta 4, 10000 Zagreb.
Sve cijene na stranicama Web shopa izražene su u HRK, i sadrže obračunatu zakonsku stopu PDV od 25%. In case the current price differs from the price published on the Web shop pages, we will inform you about the change before sending the selected product.. The prices on the web shop are intended exclusively for the end customer, therefore they are not for wholesale.
Warranty and service conditions
If a particular item is warranted or subject to service conditions, this will be emphasized in the description of that item. The buyer is obliged to keep the warranty card and the invoice for the duration of the warranty period. Only by presenting the invoice and the warranty card can the buyer exercise his rights.
The buyer is entitled within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the product, without giving reasons, according to the Consumer Protection Act, Article 72, paragraph 1, unilaterally terminated contract concluded at a distance. The buyer must notify us in writing of our intention to terminate the contract and to our address, and to return to us the product, which is in the original packaging and without any visible signs of use, under Article 77, paragraph 3 of the Consumer Protection Act. Within 14 days of receipt of the product, Ljekarna Salus will refund to the Buyer the money paid for the product into the Buyer's account.
The buyer is entitled to return the goods in the following cases:
- when delivering goods not ordered
- when delivering goods that are defective or damaged
Salus Pharmacy will ship all orders within 1-3 days, depending on the item's current availability. If we are unable to deliver the shipment to you within the stated time or at all, we will notify you. You can then decide whether to cancel the order or wait for the ordered product to become available.
Zdravstvena ustanova Ljekarna Salus does not take responsibility in case of delay of delivery due to force majeure.
In order to ensure the best possible communication between you and the provider, we will also provide the supplier with the contact number you provided us with when registering.
Za iznos narudžbe manji od 300,00 kuna cijena dostave je 25 kn. Ako je drugačiji, obavijestit ćemo Vas telefonskim putem.
Za iznos narudžbe iznad 300,00 kn dostava je besplatna.
Plaćanje možete izvršiti na 2 načina:
Kartično plačanje: AMERICAN EXPRES - jednokratno ili 2-6 rata.
DINERS - jednokratno ili 2-6 rata.
MAESTRO - jednokratno.
MASTERCARD - jednokratno.
VISA - jednokratno.
DISCOVERCARD - jednokratno.
Općom uplatnicom na Žiro račun : HR5324840081502002394 Reiffeissen Bank d.d
Online Payment Security Statement
Use CorvusPay when making payments at our web store – an advanced system for secure payment card acceptance online.
CorvusPay ensures the complete secrecy of your card details from the moment you enter them in your CorvusPay payment form. Payment information is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your card. Our store never comes in contact with complete information about your payment card. Also, data is inaccessible even to CorvusPay employees. The isolated kernel independently transmits and manages sensitive data, while keeping them completely secure.
The form for entering payment information is secured with the SSL transport code of the highest reliability. All stored data is further protected by encryption, using a cryptographic device certified according to FIPS 140-2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay meets all the requirements regarding online payment security prescribed by leading card brands, that is, complies with the standard - PCI DSS Level 1 - the highest security standard of the payment card industry. When paying for cards included in the 3-D Secure program, your bank, in addition to the validity of the card itself, further confirms your identity with a token or password.
Corvus Info considers all information collected to be bank secrecy and treats it accordingly.
The information is used solely for the purpose for which it was intended. Your sensitive information is completely secure, and its privacy is guaranteed by state-of-the-art security mechanisms. Only the information necessary to perform the job is collected in accordance with the exacting on-line payment procedures.
Security controls and operational procedures applied to our infrastructure ensure the current reliability of the CorvusPay system. In addition, maintaining rigorous access controls, regular security monitoring and due diligence to prevent network vulnerabilities, and implementing IT security provisions on a regular basis, maintain and enhance the security of your system by protecting your card information..
Thanks for using CorvusPay!
Right to unilaterally terminate the contract
(1) The buyer has the right, without stating the reasons, to unilaterally terminate the contract concluded outside the premises of Ljekarna Salus or concluded at a distance within 14 days.
2) The term for unilateral termination of the contract begins from the day when the goods which make the subject matter of the contract are handed over to the Buyer or to a third party designated by the Buyer who is not the carrier..
(3) If the Buyer has ordered multiple pieces of goods to be delivered separately by one order, or in the case of goods that are delivered in multiple pieces or more shipments, the term for unilateral termination of the contract shall start from the day when the Buyer or a third party designated by the Buyer , which is not the carrier, the last piece or the last shipment of goods is in possession.
(4) If the regular delivery of the goods is agreed with Salus Pharmacy for a specified period, the term for unilateral termination of the contract begins from the day when the first piece or the first shipment of the goods is handed over to the Buyer or to a third party designated by the Buyer who is not the carrier..
How to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate a contract
The Buyer is obliged to inform Ljekarna Salus of its decision to terminate the contract before the expiry of the 14-day deadline for unilateral termination of the contract, by means of the unilateral termination form attached, or by any other unambiguous statement expressing its will to terminate the contract.
Form for unilateral termination of contract
(3) The buyer may unilaterally terminate the contract by filling out the form for unilateral termination or other unambiguous termination statement electronically at: email@example.com. Ljekarna Salus shall, without delay, provide the Buyer with an acknowledgment of receipt of the termination statement on a permanent medium.
(4) The buyer is obliged to send the contract termination statement before the expiry of the 14-day deadline for termination of the contract. The buyer is obliged to prove that he has exercised his right to unilaterally terminate the contract in accordance with the stated provisions of the Act.
(5) If the Buyer exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract, Ljekarna Salus and the Buyer are not obliged to fulfill their obligations under the contract concluded outside the premises and the contract concluded at a distance.
(6) In the event of termination of the contract, each party is obliged to return to the other what it received under the contract.
Commitments Ljekarne Salus in the event of unilateral termination of the contract:
(1) Does the Buyer exercise his right to unilaterally terminate the contract referred to in Article 72. Law on Consumer Protection, Ljekarna Salus will, without delay, and within 14 days after receiving the notice of the Buyer's decision to terminate the contract in accordance with Article 74 of the Law on Consumer Protection, pay back everything to the Buyer under the contract.
(2) Ljekarna Salus is under no obligation to refund any additional costs resulting from the Buyer's explicit choice of a type of transportation other than the cheapest standard transportation offered by Ljekarna Salus.
(3) In a sales contract, unless Salus Pharmacy has offered to take over the goods returned by the Buyer, Salus Pharmacy will make a refund only after the goods have been returned to it, or after the Buyer has provided proof that the goods have been sent back to Ljekarna Salus.
(4) Ljekarna Salus will refund everything that the Buyer has paid under the contract using the same payment methods used by the Buyer when making the payment, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to another payment method without obligation to pay additional costs for such a refund.
Obligations of the Buyer in case of unilateral termination of the contract
(1) If Ljekarna Salus has not offered to retrieve the goods returned by the Buyer itself, the Buyer must return the goods without delay, and within 14 days at the latest, in accordance with Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Law, inform the Ljekarna Salus of his decision to terminate the contract.
(2) The Buyer shall be deemed to have fulfilled his obligation on time if, before the expiry of the 14-day period, he has sent the goods or handed them over to Salus Pharmacy, or to a person authorized by Ljekarna Salus to receive the goods.
(3) The Buyer must bear only the direct cost of returning the goods, unless Salus Pharmacy has agreed to bear these costs or if Ljekarna Salus has failed to inform the Buyer that it is obliged to bear these costs..
(4) If, in the case of an off-premises contract, the goods were delivered to the Buyer at his home at the time of the conclusion of the contract, Ljekarna Salus will take over the goods at his own expense if, due to their nature, the goods cannot be returned in the normal way by mail.
(5) The buyer is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(1) Ljekarna Salus allows the Buyer to file a written objection on his premises and will confirm his receipt in writing without delay..
(2) Apart from a written complaint on its premises jekarna Salus allows the Buyer to file a written objection through:
- pošte na adresu: Ljekarna Salus, Miroslava Krleže 48, 42000 Varaždin,
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Ljekarna Salus will respond to the objection in writing within 15 days of the objection being received.