What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a specific website. With a cookie, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other desired display preferences) over a longer period of time, so you do not need to re-enter them each time you return to the site or browse its various pages.
ZU Ljekarna Salus, Miroslava Krleže 48, Varaždin is the manager of the processing of your personal information and you can contact us by email info@lje or at the address of Hrvatskih branitelja 11, Varaždin.
- temporary user input cookies (session-id) and / or permanent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases - we use them to store your preferences and settings on your device and to enhance your experience. For example, if you enter your city name or zip code to receive personalized news or weather information on our site, we may store this information in a cookie, depending on your preferences, to see relevant information when returning to these pages. information for the specified location. Saving your personal preferences, such as your preferred language, into cookies allows you not to have to set your preferences again and again. If you opt out of interest-based ads, we store your opt-out cookies on your device;
- Authentication cookies, used for authentication services, for the duration of the page review - we use them to verify your authenticity. When you log into the site using a personal one račun, we store your unique ID number and login time in a coded cookie on your device. This cookie lets you navigate from page to page without having to log in again on each page. You can also save your login information so that you don't have to log in every time you return to the site;
- user security cookies, which are used to detect abuse, of limited duration - we use them to process information that enable us to secure our products and to identify fraud and abuse;
- multimedia cookies, such as flash player cookies, for the duration of the pageview-
- Enable cookies for the duration of the pageview- we use it to remember the information you provide to us, such as when you add products to a cart on our site, we store that information in a cookie so that we can remember that information;
- third party cookies for sharing social plugins for logged in members of the social network - some of our sites include social media cookies, including those that allow users who are logged into the social network to share content over that network.
This happens on websites that allow you to sign in and register with your social networking account, and if you share the content of the website on social networks (eg via the "Like" button). The specific impact on your privacy will vary from social network to social network and depends on the privacy settings you have selected on those networks. You can find out how to manage these cookies on their websites.
In addition to these cookies, we also use:
1. social plugin cookies for monitoring;
It is important Also note that some videos embedded on our site use a cookie to anonymously collect statistics about how you came and the videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website, but will give you a better browsing experience. .
You may delete or block these cookies, but if you do, some features of this site may not fu
Cookie information is not used to personally identify you, and sample information is completely under our control.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Do we use other cookies??
Some of our sites or subpages may use additional and / or different cookies than those we have previously provided and described. For example:
-companies we hire to provide services on our behalf, such as website analytics, set cookies when you visit our sites,
-companies that deliver content , such as videos or news or ads on our sites, set their own cookies. the companies mentioned use the data they process in accordance with their data protection policies, which may enable these companies to collect and combine information about your activities across multiple websites, applications or online services,
You will be provided with details about them when they appear, and we will ask you for your consent at that time, unless you have previously provided them, in order to store these cookies..
How you can control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish.
For more information ovdje.
You can delete all cookies already stored on your computer, and most browser settings allow you to block cookies from being stored. If you block cookies, you may need to manually adjust some settings you want each time you visit the site, and certain services and features may not be available.
How to clear cookies?
Most cookies are easy to delete, but please note that deleting or blocking all cookies could have a negative effect on the use of the site.
However, if you choose to delete or disable cookies on your computer, your browser settings need to be updated. (For information on how to delete and disable cookies, go to your browser by selecting the help menu).
More information about turning off cookies
There are currently several websites to exclude cookie storage for various services.
You can find more information at the following web addresses:
The following websites may also be of great help:
•European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
•Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
•Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
Re-regulating and controlling cookies
With each visit to our site you can decide to re-regulate and control cookies and you can at any time delete and / or modify.